156 Hargrave Street
Paddington NSW 2021
Tel: +61 2 9327 8311
Tuesday to Friday, 9.30-6
Savill Galleries offer ...
• Situated in the heart of the Woollahra Paddington art galleries precinct in Sydney, Savill Galleries hold extensive, retrospective exhibitions of some of Australia's most prominent and important Australian artists. Click on the link to our current exhibition to find out which Australian artists we are showing now.
• Extensive, retrospective exhibitions of artists such as Arthur
Boyd and Charles Blackman, with works spanning the breadth of these artist's
• One of the most extensive stock rooms of quality Australian paintings for
Olley - Proteas in the Kitchen as featured on the cover of this book on the artist.
- Proteas in the Kitchen 2000
Major works by Tim Storrier, Arthur Boyd, Brett Whiteley...
Register for E-Pix
From time to time, we offer a painting that has been considerably reduced.
This offer is sent out by EMAIL only. Register
Now by sending us an email.
• If you are a private collector in Australia or overseas seeking to enhance your art collection or require advice on the right artwork, Savill Galleries experienced staff would be delighted to assist you. We are also happy to offer advice on establishing or expanding your collection, and on matters of the installation or conservation of your collection.
The artist, Arthur Boyd photographed in 1994 with the below painting titled Windmill Bride at High Noon now for sale at Savill Galleries.
Great Australian Paintings
- Savill Galleries
A client who purchased this Storrier wanted it for his penthouse, but it would not go up the stairs. Paintings just don't; go well around corners and it far exceeded the lift - there was no way it was going in the lift. After numerous phone calls we organised for the work to be abseiled up the building. Click here to view!
Do you have a major painting to sell?
Brett Whiteley 'Seagull (The Screaming Voice) 1988 - SOLD
Exhibited: 'Brett Whiteley: Birds', The Artists Studio, Surry Hills, 5-19 July 1988, no.15; Savill Galleries, 'Four Australian Modern Masters', 11 November to 6 December 1988, cat no. 53. (illustrated); 'Modern Masters', 9 May - 5 June 2012, cat. no. 1.