156 Hargrave Street
Paddington NSW 2021
Tel: +61 2 9327 8311
Tuesday to Friday 10 - 6
Saturday 11 - 5
Closed Public Holidays
Savill Galleries offer ...
• Situated in the heart of the Woollahra Paddington art galleries precinct in Sydney, Savill Galleries hold extensive, retrospective exhibitions of some of Australia's most prominent and important Australian artists. Click on the link to our current exhibition to find out which Australian artists we are showing now.
• Extensive, retrospective exhibitions of artists such as Arthur
Boyd and Charles Blackman, with works spanning the breadth of these artist's
• One of the most extensive stock rooms of quality Australian paintings for
- Cyclists in the Park as featured on the cover of this book on the artist.
Cyclists in the Park 1990 - for sale at Savill Galleries.
Register for E-Pix
From time to time, we offer paintings that have been considerably reduced.
This offer is sent out by EMAIL only. Register
Now by sending us an email.
• If you are a private collector in Australia or overseas seeking to enhance your art collection or require advice on the right artwork, Savill Galleries experienced staff would be delighted to assist you. We are also happy to offer advice on establishing or expanding your collection, and on matters of the installation or conservation of your collection.
The artist, Arthur Boyd photographed in 1994 with the painting titled Windmill Bride at High Noon - now sold.
Savill Galleries has a strong collection of works by Arthur Boyd including this rare early oil below painted in 1960 titled 'Bride in the Moonlight'.
Arthur Boyd 'Bride in the Moonlight' 1960
Great Australian Paintings
- Savill Galleries
Savill Galleries are happy to go the extra mile to assist clients. The following link shows a Tim Storrier being abseiled to a penthouse. Click here to view!
Do you have a major painting to sell?
Brett Whiteley 'Seagull (The Screaming Voice) 1988 - SOLD
Exhibited: 'Brett Whiteley: Birds', The Artists Studio, Surry Hills, 5-19 July 1988, no.15; Savill Galleries, 'Four Australian Modern Masters', 11 November to 6 December 1988, cat no. 53. (illustrated); 'Modern Masters', 9 May - 5 June 2012, cat. no. 1.